We provide an experienced liaison between factory and you to implement the design and manufacture of your custom hardware items. Within the framework of our product development activities we carry following activities :
- Examination of the vibration properties of the system components and the entire system
- Stress and strain analysis by means of FEM calculation on the components of the rail fastening system
- Simulation of the operating loads for the determination of the long-time behaviour of the systems
- Examination of the effects of environmental influences on the operating behaviour
- Examination of the sonic properties - air-borne and structure-borne sound (shocks and vibrations) - of the rail fastening systems
- Examination of the electrical insulation properties of the systems
- Development of special rail fastening systems and sound proofing elements (rail web damping) for the reduction of noise and vibrations
- Development of rail fastening elements for new ballastless railway tracks (fixed track)
- Development of rail fastening systems for switches
- Performance of acoustic calculations
For the further development and adaptation of our products to specific requirements of our customers, we use two-dimensional and three-dimensional CAD systems (AutoCAD and Catia).
Special requirements with respect to the mounting elements, dimensions, adaptation to special rail geometries, sleeper shapes or partial adaptation to available system components are put into practice in close co-operation with the engineering departments of our customers.
The existing infrastructure, such as 3D CAD work places with interfaces to CNC and rapid prototyping systems and our own CNC machining centre, enables us to produce design variants for prototypes quickly.
The components produced in this way can be tested directly in test series. Equally fast, the complex tools for the production of the tension clamps can be produced.